Celebrating the trucking industry
The 2022 HHA & Larsen’s Castlemaine Rotary Truck Show has been run and won.
What can we say. Once again, the trucking community has excelled and amazed us. The stats are showing 2022 to be the most successful Castlemaine Rotary Truck Show held since 2013. The wet ground challenged us, but nothing could stop it being an outstanding event. Congratulations to everyone who turned out a truck — they all looked magnificent. Thank you to our sponsors, exhibitors, entertainers and the incredible volunteers who came together from multiple groups to assist the Castlemaine Rotary Club to fundraise for our community.
We can tell you that there were an estimated 300 trucks — 222 entered in the judging and 187 participated in the convoy — and 3,000 people were on the ground over the weekend. We served up HEAPS of food including over 220 Truckie breakfasts on Sunday morning thanks to Truckrite.
See below to find out who took home a trophy, and the dates for 2023 are 25-26 November.
222 trucks were judged as part of the 34th 2022 HHA & Larsen’s Castlemaine Rotary Truck Show. Congratulations to everyone for their beautifully presented trucks and thank you for your support.
- RIG OF THE SHOW Sponsored by HHA and Larson's
#221 Kenworth owned by JBE Transport, Driver: Jeremy Edwards
- Best on Ground (Saturday) Sponsored by Membreys Transport & Crane Hire
#1 Kenworth T900 Bransgrove Truckin, Driver: Mike Bransgrove
- Best Working Rig Under 2 Years Sponsored by Shamick Transport
#117 Kenworth SAR owned by Membreys Transport & Crane Hire, Driver: Brandon Patmore
- Best Working Rig 2 to 7 Years Sponsored by Westar Trucks
#21 Kenworth C509 owned by Dawsons Haulage, Driver: Shane
- Best Working Rig 7 to 14 Years Sponsored by CMV Bus & Truck
#7 Kenworth T908, owned by Cornwill Transport, Driver: Rick Cornwill
- Best Working Rig over 14 Years Sponsored by the Mount Alexander Shire
#84 Kenworth T900 owned by RSD Transport, Driver: Jason Foo
- Best Fleet (3 or more) Sponsored by Kenworth DAF Melbourne
Brown Stock Feeds, 8 Rigs
- Best Tow Recovery Sponsored by Zephyr Pro Australia
#187 Kenworth T909 owned by Lalor Towing, Driver: Michael
- Best Tilt Tray Sponsored by Heavy Haulage Assets
#73 Kenworth T359 owned by Shamick Transport, Driver: Matt Burke
- Best Tipper Sponsored by Castlemaine Toyota
#185 Kenworth C509 owned by RJ & CK Trezise, Driver: James
- Best Rigid Sponsored by Larsen’s Truck Sales
#171 Scania p320, McCarthy Trucking, Driver: Tim McCarthy
- Best Custom Sponsored by All American Custom Trucks
#13 Peterbilt 351 owned by McSweeney Transport, Driver: Scott
- Restoration / Show truck Sponsored by Sullivan Sketching
#152 Mack Superliner owned by RH, Driver: Jake
- People’s Choice Sponsored by Castlemaine Toyota
#12 Mack owned by M & G Emmerton, Driver: Mick Emmerton
- Truckers Choice Sponsored by Membrey’s Transport & Crane Hire
#111 Kenworth T909 owned by Heavy Haulage Assets, Driver: Jon Kelly
Thanks to our major sponsors
Rotary Club of Castlemaine
No Truck Show - Major Sponsors items found
No Truck Show - Sponsors items found