Register for 2019 Truck Show
Download the Entry Form in Word format: Truck_Entry_Form_-_2019.docx.
Dear Truck Entrant,
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Adtrans Castlemaine Rotary Truck Show.
|Saturday||12 noon – 5pm|
|Saturday Evening (New)||5.30 – 8.30pm|
|9.00 – 10pm a movie will be shown on an outdoor cinema screen on the oval|
|Sunday||9.00am Parade/Convoy leaves the northern end of town (Halford Street)|
|10.00am – 4.00pm|
|Saturday||$10 per person|
|Sunday||$15 per person|
Primary School-aged children FREE
Truck Entry Fees
|For Judging||– per Truck||$30 Includes driver + one adult (Fee is for two days). Primary School-aged children FREE|
|Display only, not judged||– per Truck||$15 Includes driver only. $10 per person for any extra passengers. (Fees are for two days)|
|Camping||$15 per caravan per night (To cover provision of power, water, toilet and shower facilities)|
|Pass Outs||Pass Outs are available at the Gate to those leaving the Show.|
The gates to the oval will be opened and manned from 7.00am Friday 22 Nov. 2019 for sponsor setup and early arrivals.
Pre-registration for judging prior to Sunday November 24 is advised to assist you and us in ensuring a smooth entry. Please visit our website and complete the on-line entry form or return the attached form to us as soon as possible. Payment can me made on arrival.
Pre-registered entrants may collect an envelope on entry to the sports ground at Gate No 2 on Saturday 23 or Sunday 24 November containing tickets and a numbered registration sticker that should be immediately placed on the windscreen of the vehicle.
- Wrist Bands for staff for free entry to and from the ground.
- Stickers to be placed on the Truck windscreen to identify:
- Sponsors who wish to display trucks on the oval, will be provided with green stickers and arm bands for free entry to the ground by staff at the gate, then directed straight onto the oval and be prominently parked by our oval parking attendants. If sponsors want their trucks to be judged, they will be required to register for judging at the registration desk and be issued with a numbered white/blue sticker to be placed on their windscreen.
Sponsors Truck/Vehicles permitted on the Oval
If trucks have preregistered for judging and have a been provided with a numbered white/blue sticker issued at the entry gate to place on their windscreen, they will be directed straight into the sports ground and be prominently parked for judging by our traffic attendants.
Truck Judging Registration stickers (for those who have preregistered
If trucks have not preregistered but want to be judged, they will be temporarily parked on to the perimeter trotting track and directed to the registration desk to complete the registration. They will then be issued with a numbered white/blue sticker to be placed on their windscreen, and once this is done are allowed into the ground and be prominently parked for judging by our traffic attendants.
For Trucks not being judged and not permitted on the Oval
If trucks do not want to be judged, they will be issued with a red windscreen sticker, are required to pay an entry fee of $15.00 and be directed straight into the ground to a display area.
Please note that the first position in the Parade/Convoy has been reserved for our Major sponsor, Adtrans Used Trucks.
- The organisers can only guarantee locations on the oval or within the sports ground to vehicles associated with event sponsors.
- The organiser will do their best to locate multiple company vehicles together within the sports ground however this can only be assured with pre-registration and early arrival to the ground.
THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
Any non truck show registered (no sticker on display) vehicles assembling for the parade/convoy on Sunday morning at the northern end of town will be positioned towards the rear of the convoy and on entering the sports ground directed to a marshaling area for registration and payment.
On receipt of payment and completed registration form, the vehicle will be directed to a select location on the outside of the oval.